A party turns to civil litigation when they have a legal dispute with another party and they want:
A: Compensation for damages incurred, or
B: A specific service that was not delivered as agreed upon
The attorneys here at TonaLaw are legal professionals that specialize in civil litigation, specifically for deals gone wrong in business. Whether you have incurred damages or not been properly compensated for work done, We are analytical and skills negotiators and we put the client’s needs FIRST. When you work with TonaLaw, you become part of our family.
We will represent you in a trial, a hearing, or at arbitration and/or mediation to help resolve your issue.
What will happen if we take your Business Litigation case?
Day-to-Day Activities might include:
- Interview the client and conduct an initial case investigation, to see if we are a good fit
- Draft complaints, answers and counterclaims
- Propound and respond to interrogatories and document requests
- Conduct and defend depositions
- Draft motions and memoranda of law
- Determine overall trial strategy, if we need to go to trial
- Conduct settlement negotiations
- Perform jury selection as necessary, if we need to go to trial
- Appear and argue for clients in federal and state court
We are proud of our 5-star ratings and review across the web, and our positive client testimonials when it comes to all areas of our practice, including business litigation.
Call our office. Consultations are free, and we will do everything we can to help you.