What’s Your No-Fault Number?
TonaLaw has been working with healthcare providers in New York for over 24 years. Many healthcare providers do not know how much they are owed in No-Fault receivables, or even for how long this money is owed to them for treating their injured patients.
This complimentary e-book provides answers to frequently asked questions so that you, the healthcare provider, can better treat your patients and get the money you are OWED for these treatments. We hope that it helps you an provides peace of mind about your healthcare business and New York No-State Insurance.
Download for free today.
We hear many of the same questions when working with Neurologists, Chiropractors, Orthopedic Surgeons, and Pain Management Physicians, including the following:
- What is No-Fault Insurance?
- Who is Covered Under No-Fault?
- How Long Does an Insurance Carrier Have to Pay or Deny a Bill?
- Can I Be Reimbursed for Treatment After An Independent Medical Exam (IME) When The Carrier Has Denied Benefits?
- What is the 8-Unit Rule?
- What Documents Do I Need to Submit a Claim to Arbitration?
This complimentary e-book provides answers these frequently asked questions, and more!