- August 10, 2023
- Thomas Tona
- Categories: Podcast
Join us as we host the brilliant Marc Whitehead, a business and marketing expert in the law space with over three decades of experience. Throughout this episode, he imparts wisdom on the importance of understanding clients, delivering exceptional service, and creating a continuous marketing cycle. He also reveals his strategic marketing methods for lawyers and shares his invaluable experience with digital marketing, building a network list of attorneys, and using targeted outreach to increase engagement.
Tune in to this episode as we explore the concept of recurring revenue models and the benefits of technology in managing a large client base. Get ready to be blown away by Marc’s journey to becoming an eight-figure lawyer. With Marc’s practical advice and inspiring success story, you’ll gain insights that could transform your law practice and marketing strategy.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- Marc’s journey in law marketing, transitioning from the Yellow Pages to the internet and becoming an eight-figure lawyer
- The importance of understanding clients and delivering quality service to create a successful marketing cycle
- Marc’s strategic digital marketing methods, building a network of attorneys, and the use of social media
- The concept of Blue Ocean niche philosophy and how finding a unique niche sets one apart from the competition
- The eight levers of profitability in law practice and Marc’s insights on boosting profitability
- The significance of recurring revenue models and the role of technology in managing a large client base
- Marc’s philosophy of associating with bigger and smarter lawyers to gain operational insights
Resources from this Episode:
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.