- August 24, 2023
- Thomas Tona
- Categories: Podcast
Ever wondered how successful entrepreneurs break through the ceiling of growth and steer their businesses toward sustainable success? Our guest, Mitchell York, an EOS implementer and former president of Lending Tree, shares his unique insights and experiences on how the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) can be pivotal for any business aiming at robust growth and improved efficiency. He takes us through his journey of discovering EOS, implementing it in various companies, and how it has helped businesses make informed decisions about its applicability using a complimentary 90-minute introductory meeting.
In this episode, we unpack the significance of identifying and understanding the root cause of issues and creating actionable plans to resolve them. Mitch shares his expertise in the People Analyzer tool, and he explains how EOS has been effectively applied across a spectrum of business sizes, from promising start-ups to well-established, multi-million dollar law firms.
Mitch also sheds light on how EOS has markedly increased the ROI of businesses. From planning an increment in salaries to enrolling employees in the Implementer Masterclass, we touch upon the vital aspects of preparing a business for EOS. Mitch dispels any misconceptions about EOS’ applicability in law firms, underscoring its potential to revolutionize the way you run your business. Buckle up and join us on this insightful voyage through the world of EOS implementation.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- Mitchell’s journey with EOS and how it can benefit businesses through a 90-minute introductory meeting.
- Discussion on the IDS framework and its role in Level 10 meetings, emphasizing understanding the root cause of issues and creating actionable solutions.
- Exploration of the People Analyzer tool in EOS, a feature that helps to ensure the right people are in the right roles within a company.
- The impact of ROI on business implementation and how EOS has increased it.
- Debunking myths about EOS being suitable for law firms.
- The immediate and significant ROI of the EOS system and the importance of companies being ready for the system.
Resources from this Episode:
- TonaLaw: https://tonalaw.com/
- Mitchell’s email: [email protected]
- Mitchell’s website: https://www.eosworldwide.com/mitchell-york
- Mitchell’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mitchellyork/
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.