- August 31, 2023
- Thomas Tona
- Categories: Podcast
Join us as we welcome the incredible John Fisher, CEO of the New York Injury and Malpractice law firm and renowned author of two books. A trailblazer in catastrophic injury law, John has not only excelled as an attorney but has also made significant strides as an entrepreneur and marketer. Listen in as he shares his journey of over 23 years in the field, offering insights into the interplay between law and business and how he has successfully leveraged both for success.
In this episode, John reveals the power of building an online community and network. We also explore the importance of having a growth-oriented mindset in achieving business success. John emphasizes the power of delegation, allowing team members to make decisions, and expanding networks on a national and international scale. Lastly, we touch on the legacy we leave behind and the impact our work has on others. Get ready to glean some golden nuggets from this riveting conversation with John Fisher.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- The importance of fostering an online community for business growth and leveraging personal experiences and resources for success.
- The transformative power of mastermind groups using examples from Fisher’s legal practice.
- Fisher’s approach to nurturing a growth-oriented mindset for business success, focusing on delegation, team empowerment, and expanding networks.
- The benefits of joining an elite mastermind, drawing on Fisher’s experiences in the legal industry.
- The impact of finding mentors and joining top-tier masterminds, and how it can influence business success.
- The importance of having a growth-oriented mindset, buying back time, and leaving a legacy in business and life.
Resources from this Episode:
- TonaLaw: https://tonalaw.com/
- John’s Email: [email protected]
- John’s Website: https://protectingpatientrights.com/
- John’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/protectingpatientrights/
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.