At TonaLaw, we carefully go through every possible outcome of your personal injury case. There are usually 6 different outcomes of a trial, versus a settlement. If we DO decide a settlement is the best option, we look at all verdicts and settlements in the past three years for cases similar to yours. We conference the case with experts and peers. We then set a range for settlement with you. We have successfully settled millions of dollars in personal injury cases for our happy clients.
Possible outcomes at trial:
- Defense verdict.
- A verdict which only partially covers third-party liens & medical bills.
- A verdict which covers 3rd party liens, medical bills, trial costs and attorney fees.
- Verdict for all 3rd party liens, medical bills and the fair amount of money for pain and suffering.
- A verdict of all 3rd party liens, past medical bills and future medical bills and a larger amount of money for pain and suffering.
- A verdict of all 3rd party liens, past medical bills and future medical bills and a huge amount of money for pain and suffering. Appeal adding a 2+ year delay. If the defendant wins the appeal, new trial and new trial costs.
If you would like a free case evaluation to discuss, reach out today by filling in the form below: