Injury Type: Right wrist scapholunate Ligament Tear and cervical and lumbar sprains/strains
Accident Type: Rear End accident
Verdict/Settlement Amount: $75,000
The client was westbound on the Belt Parkway when the client was rear-ended at 10:30 in the morning. The client suffered multiple injuries and underwent surgery for their wrist injury.
- Injury/accident suffered
- Right wrist scapholunate Ligament Tear and cervical and lumbar disc injuries
- Location of injury/accident
- Belt Parkway in Brooklyn, NY
- How did the injury/accident happen?
- The client was rear-ended
How did TonaLaw help?
The TonaLaw auto accident attorneys obtained a settlement of the full amount of the underlying negligent party’s policy and then filed a SUM arbitration, with a total recovery for the client of $75,000.