Serving New York Healthcare Providers Since 2001
As a healthcare provider, it is your priority to provide the highest level of care and service to your patients. As you know, no-fault insurance companies make it extremely difficult to receive payments. Contrary to the original intent of the NYS Insurance Laws, many carriers look for reasons to deny claims, and sometimes even deny claims lawfully owed to you. Many healthcare providers are not aware that payments for their medically necessary services are protected under the New York State No-Fault Insurance Laws.
We want to help you get paid! According to the New York State Department of Financial Services, in most instances, healthcare providers cannot seek payment from the accident victim directly. Therefore, providers must arbitrate or litigate against No-Fault Insurance Companies to seek a judge or arbitrator’s decision mandating payment by the carrier. Our law office successfully resolves thousands of no-fault claims each year.
Let the trained professionals at TonaLaw deal with the no-fault insurance companies while you run your healthcare business! Once a denial of your bills has been issued there is no additional risk to fighting those denials and there is no cost to you for legal fees ever. If we are successful in disputing your claim denial with the insurance carrier our legal fee is paid by the insurance carrier, over and above your claim. If we don’t win, you don’t pay, it’s that simple. There is no charge to you for legal fees for the collection of your improperly denied bills.
3 Simple Steps
- Risk Free Consultation – Our attorneys will come to your office when it’s convenient for you for the initial consultation. There is never a charge for practice consultation services. Prior to starting the legal work, we will meet with you one on one to evaluate the arbitration model versus the litigation model, discuss possible settlement strategies that might apply to your files and decide the best approach for you and your practice.
- Digital File Upload – We have created a convenient, fully digital and HIPPA compliant platform capable of streamlining all informational processes to and from our clients, saving you time and money. This No-Fault Portal is the only one of its kind, and no other law firm has it. TonaLaw has been at the forefront of the technological revolution when it comes to interfacing with our clients. We use the latest cutting edge technologies to give our clients the competitive edge on their collections. In addition, we are consistently working to maintain the highest level of HIPPA compliance, and digital security for our clients.
- Fight Denials and Get Paid! – Our law firm has collected over $25 million dollars in wrongly denied No-Fault bills for hundreds of Healthcare Providers since 2001. With a 98% client retention rate and a volume of over 5,000 claims processed per year, TonaLaw is the right no-fault firm for your practice. We have spent years developing and fine-tuning our proprietary systems, with the end goal always being the top recoveries in the least amount of time, with the revenue cycle goal being 3 to 12 months from start to finish. Roughly 40% of claims will start being collected only 45 days after the initial claim submission.
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Article 28 Facilities
- Dental Specialists
- Diagnostic Service Providers
- Hospitals and Hospital Owned Medical Groups
- Medical Supply Companies
- MRI Facilities
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Equipment
- Pain Management Providers
- Physical Therapists
- Urgent Care Facilities