- April 27, 2023
- Thomas Tona
- Categories: Uncategorized
At TonaLaw, we specialize in personal injury, breach contract litigation, and no-fault collections. There are a few questions we are asked quite often and at the beginning of every relationship. Although they are mostly related to personal injury cases, the questions pertain to all three of our business silos.
In this episode, we dive into the top frequently asked questions we experience at our law firm. By answering these questions, we hope to help you save time and make an informed decision if you are considering a legal situation.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact us! We are happy to help.
In this episode, you will hear the answers to:
- How do I know I have a personal injury case?
- How much is my case worth?
- How long do I have to file a personal injury claim, specifically in New York?
- How long will it take to resolve my case?
- How do you decide whether to go to trial?
- Should I accept the insurance company’s first settlement offer?
- Who will pay for my medical bills and lost wages?
- How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Resources from this Episode:
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.