- October 19, 2023
- Thomas Tona
- Categories: Podcast
Get ready to redefine your business success as we unlock the power of investing in people and skills. We promise to reveal how blending hard and soft skills can drive your business towards unprecedented heights. Join us and our highly knowledgeable guest, Alesha Nadeem, an HR expert, as we embark on this exciting discussion on law, business, and life.
We dive into the nitty-gritty of the critical role of communication and emotional intelligence in propelling a business forward. As we venture deeper, we spotlight the essence of investing in people for ultimate business triumph. Listen in as we explore the impactful aspects of onboarding, retention, education, and development programs. We leave no stone unturned, delving into self-development for leaders and why this could be your wisest investment.
All this and more await you in this indispensable episode!
In this episode, you will hear about:
- Importance of investing in people and skills for business success.
- Critical role of communication and emotional intelligence in driving a business forward.
- Benefits of investing in team’s growth and learning opportunities for long-term business returns.
- Discussion on onboarding, retention, education, and development programs.
- The role of HR in business success and the value of self-development for leaders.
- The High Impact Learning Organization model and how it can be implemented for professional growth.
- The significance of aligning business goals with personal and professional goals for overall success.
Resources from this Episode:
- TonaLaw: https://tonalaw.com/
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.