- October 26, 2023
- Thomas Tona
- Categories: Podcast
Join us as we welcome the Lawman himself, Bill Umansky, an Orlando-based attorney with over three decades of experience. Listen in as Bill shares his journey from the courtroom to coaching, discussing his specialty in giving second chances to clients who have been injured or charged with a crime.
Bill discusses how he transformed his listening skills and how it started with setting aside his ego and building his self-confidence. He shares how the power of asking the right questions can truly open up a conversation and why being a good listener takes hard work and practice. Moreover, we touch on the often overlooked aspect of mental health in entrepreneurship, including the challenges and the darkness that entrepreneurs face.
Bill talks about authenticity and trust in relationships and the importance of being open about the human condition in both business and personal interactions. We also explore the significance of gut instinct in business and how following business systems can prevent anemic growth. You’ll walk away from this episode with valuable insights on authenticity, listening skills, and how to trust your gut instinct in business. Don’t miss it!
In this episode, you will hear about:
- The importance of asking the right questions in order to open up conversations and learn more about people.
- The role of authenticity and trust in relationships.
- The value of gut instincts in business decision-making and the significance of implementing business systems to prevent slow growth.
- Mental health in entrepreneurship.
- The power of being honest and open about the human condition in both business and personal relationships.
- Bill’s transformation of his TikTok account to reflect more of his personality and his perspective on the “broken brain complex” experienced by entrepreneurs.
Resources from this Episode:
- TonaLaw: https://tonalaw.com/
- Podcast episode with Tom: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/making-success-out-of-failure-with-thomas-tona/id1506222575?i=1000631575109
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.