- November 2, 2023
- Thomas Tona
- Categories: Podcast
Are your annual performance reviews causing more stress than productivity? A shift to ongoing feedback and evaluation might be the game-changer your firm needs! Join us as we host Alesha Nadeem, the insightful HR lead at TonaLaw, on part 4 of the series. She shares with us how swapping traditional year-end performance reviews for frequent quarterly evaluations revolutionized the law firm. These regular check-ins foster open, candid conversations between managers and team members that yield increased employee engagement and productivity.
The benefits go beyond clear communication. Dive into our discussion about how real-time insight into an employee’s performance can shape their career trajectory and alignment with the company’s core values. Explore how these checks have a significant bearing on recruitment resilience and even a firm’s financial health. Alesha shares her experience of how these reviews have led to an efficient team with low turnover. Step into the world of ongoing evaluation and see how it can create a vibrant, efficient, and engaged team.
Tune in now, and let’s redefine your evaluation process together!
In this episode, you will hear about:
- Importance of ongoing employee evaluations in law firms.
- The role of quarterly evaluations in fostering productive dialogue between managers and teams.
- The benefits of regular check-ins for identifying gaps and keeping everyone aligned with their objectives.
- The positive impact of continuous evaluations on employee engagement and recruitment resilience.
- The financial benefits hidden behind regular evaluations.
- The transformative power of high-level feedback and open conversation in redefining the evaluation process in law firms.
Resources from this Episode:
- TonaLaw: https://tonalaw.com/
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.