- November 30, 2023
- Thomas Tona
- Categories: Podcast
Listen in for the incredible journey of attorney Marco Brown. Born and raised in the wilds of Alaska, Marco’s upbringing has been anything but typical, instilling a unique resilience and perspective that has shaped his approach to life, law, and everything in between. You’ll hear about his unconventional preparation methods for oral arguments, his views on gun ownership, and how he ended up in law school without a high school diploma.
In this episode, we trace his path from an insurance defense firm to founding his own family law practice. We talk about his ambitious plan to build a $75 million law firm within a decade, his journey of personal and professional growth, and the importance of self-awareness in the face of uncertainty.
Marco also shares key insights on maintaining work-life balance, setting strict boundaries, and ensuring a fulfilling personal life alongside a thriving career. We talk about his plan to expand his law firm into multiple states, the future of law, the impact of AI, and the potential for market consolidation.
Tune in and get inspired to chase your own dreams, regardless of where you come from or what your circumstances might be.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- Brown’s unconventional approach to preparing for oral arguments.
- The ambitious goal of building a $75 million law firm within a decade and the importance of having a supportive spouse in achieving success.
- Brown’s insights on maintaining work-life balance, setting strict boundaries, and ensuring a fulfilling personal life alongside a thriving career.
- Expanding a law firm into multiple states, the potential impact of AI on the legal market, and the possibility of market consolidation.
- Brown’s resilience, passion for law, and belief in his abilities despite starting his firm without money or connections.
Resources from this Episode:
- TonaLaw: https://tonalaw.com/
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.