- December 14, 2023
- Thomas Tona
- Categories: Podcast
Step into the world of criminal law with our special guest, Marc Morris, a seasoned defense attorney whose tales from the courtroom are as captivating as any crime novel. We promise an exciting journey, from Marc’s early fascination with trial law to his practical experiences as a prosecutor.
Ever thought of TikTok as a platform for legal discourse? We explore the growing influence of social media and artificial intelligence on the legal profession. Discover how innovative lawyers, daring to be different, use TikTok to both educate and entertain, changing the face of smaller law practices.
We sift through the legal complexities and freedom of speech challenges of this digital age. We also underline the power of personal branding on social media platforms and the importance of authenticity. This episode is more than just an exploration of law, technology, and social media – it’s a call to embrace the future with curiosity, authenticity, and originality.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- The intersection of law, social media, and artificial intelligence.
- The use of TikTok as a platform by lawyers to educate and engage with their audience.
- The importance of personal branding for lawyers on social media platforms like TikTok and LinkedIn.
- An exploration of the world of true crime.
- The creative process behind making engaging TikTok videos.
Resources from this Episode:
- TonaLaw: https://tonalaw.com/
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second, and it helps spread the word about the podcast.